Monday, October 24, 2005

Let's have a sing along!

This is what I do when I'm bored. Even though the indictments aren't out yet, it's wishful thinking by a lot of us! Enjoy, and let me know if you want a song mangled to current events. Snarkmusik is always free! Cross posted at Daily Kos.

Holly Jolly Fitzmas
Rogneid (c) 2005

Have a holly, jolly Fitzmas;
It's the best time of the year
I don't know if Bush will go,
but Libby 'n Rove are toast.
Have a holly, jolly Fitzmas;
And when you walk down the street
Wave bye-bye to Scooter and Turd
and pray Darth Cheney's next.

Oh, how the crooks must go
all hung out to dry;
Somebody's perpwalking
It's just so great to see.
Have a holly jolly Fitzmas,
Just one thing left to do:
impeach Dick 'n Dubya too
and have a jolly Fitzmas day!

With sincere apologies to Johnny Marks, whose musical skills far surpass mine!
Holly Jolly Christmas, Johnny Marks (c) 1962
But feel free to pass mine around as long as yougive me credit...I'm soooo needy ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:17 PM

    I think the song is funny. I really enjoy singing with a crowd songs that keep my heart upbeat. It is removing all my stress.

    ReplyDelete