Sunday, July 13, 2008

I don't like Obama's vote on FISA either

I don't think the issue is going away just because he (and others) voted yes. We still can fight for our Fourth Amendment rights. It's ain't over yet. I got no answers.

For all you who feel let down by Obama, and there are lots of you out there: don't let this one issue (granted it's a biggie) keep your eyes on the greater prize. Getting our country and our Constitution back. I still think it's possible, and I haven't been the most optimistic person as of late.

Keep those donations going; we'll need it against the Swiftboaters. And please, remember to help Senator Clinton pay off her debt. She's a great role model for our daughters, as is Michelle.

On an unrelated note, I so want a dress like Michelle wore on The View. I can't carry off sleeveless dresses anymore. Maybe there's a matching shrug...

No comments:

Post a Comment